SOUTH ASIAN CANADIANS HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
WELCOME TO SACHSS
South Asian Canadians Health & Social Services- SACHSS is a registered Not for profit charity organization. SACHSS offers culturally and linguistically appropriate services, for South Asian men, women, seniors and youth, and other communities.
WHAT WE DO
Programs & Services
Our Programs and Services In Brief
South Asian Canadians Health & Social Services – SACHSS is a registered not for profit charity organisation. Our Programs and services include Health Education, Health Promotion, Mental Health, Addiction, Stress Management, Anger Management, Distress Helpline Services, Food Bank & Outreach services to the poor and homeless people, and related health and social programs and services. Our services include Individual Counselling, Group Counselling, Couple Counselling, Family Counselling and Counselling for Children and Youth. We have programs and services for men, women, seniors and youth. We work with the legal system and provide counselling services to people with mental health and addiction issues, who have legal problems and counselling and treatment is mandated by the legal system. Our services are open to South Asian and all other communities. We provide our services in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil, Gujarati, Malayalam, Sindhi, Arabic, and English.
How can you help?
SACHSS Canada dedicates time and money towards helping the community. Generous people ask us all the time: How can we help? There are many ways you can get involved in our mission.
SACHSS SUICIDE PREVENTION & DISTRESS HELPLINE
SACHSS DISTRESS HELPLINE
SACHSS FOOD BANK AND OUTREACH PROGRAM
SACHSS COMMUNITY PICNIC
SACHSS Thursday Group Program
Every Thursday 6-8 pm Group Counseling program for Healthy Living, Mental Health, Addiction and related issues
Every 1st Saturday of the month 11am- 1 pm: Seniors Program
Every 2nd Saturday of the month 4 pm – 6:pm: Program for Women and Girls
Every last Saturday of the month 1 pm to 3 pm:: Youth Program
Tuesdays 11.30 am: SACHSS Outreach Program – Giving out Non Perishable Food & Essential things to poor and homeless people in Downtown Brampton
GIVE US A HAND
SACHSS Healthy Living & Positive Lifestyle Education Group
Every Thursday from 6pm to 8 pm at 22 Melanie Drive Unit 6 & 7 Brampton, ON L6T 4K9
Group programs with discussion on ways to achieve a healthier lifestyle both physically and mentally, led by health professionals. Session layout includes:
1. Individual check-in
2. Meditation & Relaxation Exercises
3. Group Discussion on ways to improve Mental and Physical Health
1. Anyone who faces stress and who needs and is interested in Stress Management and development of a Positive Lifestyle.
2. Persons who need help in dealing with their everyday stress which causes anxiety, depression and other issues in them
3. Persons who want to improve their Life Style with positive physical health and mental health
4. Persons with mental health issues
5. Persons with addiction issues
6. Anyone with anger/violence/domestic violence issues
7. Anyone who has a family member with mental health, addiction or anger/violence/domestic violence issues
8. Anyone with legal problems related to mental health, addiction or anger/violence/domestic violence issues
Make a Donation
At SACHSS we have one goal: Changing Lives, One Life at a time.
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. TAX-DEDUCTIBLE RECEIPTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ALL DONATIONS.
SACHSS is a Registered Charity Organisation. Charity # 815477385RR0001.
Latest News & Events
We provide vital help to people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAf89ibP5HE&t=5sSACHSS NEWS & MEDIA COVERAGE – INCLUDING SACHSS 988 PROGRAM & ONLINE MEDIA COVERAGE Federal govt announces 988 new crisis line partner SACHSS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAf89ibP5HE South Asian Canadians