WELCOME TO SACHSS
South Asian Canadians Health & Social Services- SACHSS is a registered Not for profit charity organization. SACHSS offers culturally and linguistically appropriate services, for South Asian men, women, seniors and youth, and other communities. SACHSS received its Charitable status in 2019.
WHAT WE DO
Programs & Services
Mental health problems and illnesses affect more people in Canada than some of the major physical disorders.
SACHSS offers a number of social and recreational activities designed to relieve the sense of isolation that many people report.
Health education is a social science that draws from the biological, environmental, psychological, physical and medical sciences.
How can you help?
SACHSS Canada dedicates time and money towards helping the community. Generous people ask us all the time: How can we help? There are many ways you can get involved in our mission.
- Volunteering your expertise, knowledge and experience
- Donating to support SACHSS
GIVE US A HAND
SACHSS Healthy Living & Positive Lifestyle Education Group
Every Thursday from 6pm to 8 pm at 22 Melanie Drive Unit 6 & 7 Brampton, ON L6T 4K9
Group programs with discussion on ways to achieve a healthier lifestyle both physically and mentally, led by health professionals. Session layout includes:
1. Individual check-in
2. Meditation & Relaxation Exercises
3. Group Discussion on ways to improve Mental and Physical Health
1. Anyone who faces stress and who needs and is interested in Stress Management and development of a Positive Lifestyle.
2. Persons who need help in dealing with their everyday stress which causes anxiety, depression and other issues in them
3. Persons who want to improve their Life Style with positive physical health and mental health
4. Persons with mental health issues
5. Persons with addiction issues
6. Anyone with anger/violence/domestic violence issues
7. Anyone who has a family member with mental health, addiction or anger/violence/domestic violence issues
8. Anyone with legal problems related to mental health, addiction or anger/violence/domestic violence issues
- This group is open to men, women, seniors and youth. All are Welcome!
Make a Donation
At SACHSS we have one goal: Changing Lives, One Life at a time.
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. TAX-DEDUCTIBLE RECEIPTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ALL DONATIONS.
SACHSS is a Registered Charity Organisation. Charity # 815477385RR0001.
Latest News & Events
We provide vital help to people
Funders & Sponsors
Thank you to our funders, sponsors and community partners (past and present)!
City of Brampton, Brampton, ON
Grants Ontario – Toronto, ON
Federal Govt. – New Horizons Program
Ontario Trillium Foundation
Region of peel working with you
SKC – Syeda Khadija Centre, Mississsauga, ON
United Way Greater Toronto
Canadian Sufi Cultural Centre, Etobicoke, ON
TMAC- Tamil Nadu Multicultural Association of Canada, Brampton & GTA
NK Cosmetics, Brampton, ON
CAHP – Canadian Academy for Health Professionals, Etobicoke, ON