SOUTH ASIAN CANADIANS HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
WELCOME TO SACHSS
South Asian Canadians Health & Social Services- SACHSS is a registered Not for profit charity organization. SACHSS offers culturally and linguistically appropriate services, for South Asian men, women, seniors and youth, and other communities.
WHAT WE DO
Programs & Services
How can you help?
SACHSS Canada dedicates time and money towards helping the community. Generous people ask us all the time: How can we help? There are many ways you can get involved in our mission.
SACHSS DISTRESS HELPLINE
SACHSS COMMUNITY PICNIC
SACHSS FOOD BANK AND OUTREACH PROGRAM
SACHSS Thursday Group Program
Every Thursday 6-8 pm Group Counseling program for Healthy Living, Mental Health, Addiction and related issues
Every 1st Saturday of the month 11am- 1 pm: Seniors Program
Every 2nd Saturday of the month 4 pm – 6:pm: Program for Women and Girls
Every last Saturday of the month 1 pm to 3 pm:: Youth Program
Tuesdays 11.30 am: SACHSS Outreach Program – Giving out Non Perishable Food & Essential things to poor and homeless people in Downtown Brampton
GIVE US A HAND
SACHSS Healthy Living & Positive Lifestyle Education Group
Every Thursday from 6pm to 8 pm at 22 Melanie Drive Unit 6 & 7 Brampton, ON L6T 4K9
Group programs with discussion on ways to achieve a healthier lifestyle both physically and mentally, led by health professionals. Session layout includes:
1. Individual check-in
2. Meditation & Relaxation Exercises
3. Group Discussion on ways to improve Mental and Physical Health
1. Anyone who faces stress and who needs and is interested in Stress Management and development of a Positive Lifestyle.
2. Persons who need help in dealing with their everyday stress which causes anxiety, depression and other issues in them
3. Persons who want to improve their Life Style with positive physical health and mental health
4. Persons with mental health issues
5. Persons with addiction issues
6. Anyone with anger/violence/domestic violence issues
7. Anyone who has a family member with mental health, addiction or anger/violence/domestic violence issues
8. Anyone with legal problems related to mental health, addiction or anger/violence/domestic violence issues
Make a Donation
At SACHSS we have one goal: Changing Lives, One Life at a time.
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. TAX-DEDUCTIBLE RECEIPTS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ALL DONATIONS.
SACHSS is a Registered Charity Organisation. Charity # 815477385RR0001.